Quality U.S. manufacturer of Automotive and Industrial Engine Valve Seats since 1957.
The Tucker Valve Seat standard material is a superior alloy, highly recommended for all critical applications such as LP, Gas, Diesel, Natural Gas, Unleaded Fuels, in both turbo and supercharged engines.
All T-Series valve seats are available in oversizes and most T Series valve seats are stocked in standard oversizes such as +.005, +.010, +.015, +.020, +.030 at no additional cost.
Tucker Valve Seat Company will custom make valve seats to your size specifications if possible. When ordering special valve seat inserts, please state the following dimensions:
Inside Diameter + Outside Diameter + Depth + Seat Angle
Tucker Valve Seats
Made in the U.S.A.
- Individually cast – maximum strength, minimum distortion
- High quality tungsten alloy – exceptional performance at high temperatures
- Secure fit – precise sizing, similar expansion to cast iron, will not come loose
- Works with all fuels – anti-pollution gasolines, alcohol, diesel, L.P. , gas , natural gas
- Work hardens during run-in – Hardens to 50 Rc , tougher than the competition
- Most applications in stock – automotive, light and heavy industrial, marine …
- Oversizes available – .005 to .030 and larger
- Special orders welcome – many are filled and shipped the same day.
Products and Services
Tucker Valve Seat Company
Phone 800-362-7321 Fax 888-362-7344
Open 8:00 to 5:00 Monday thru Friday
to download copy of Tucker Catalog, click link below:
Send Us a Message
Copyright of Tucker Valve Seat Company 2019 – All rights reserved